Author Topic: Hi, my name is Fayen  (Read 1308 times)

Offline themaskedwolfTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • themaskedwolf has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, my name is Fayen
« on: May 23, 2017, 07:09:20 PM »
i've been gaming since early 90's(currently 34 years old)  been in and out of mmo's  but first ever was Earth and beyond. played some mud in and out of that time then beta Wow and also Eve online.    no longer play those at all though i still do some website stuff for eve and still learning about databases and api, php and all the stuff  that runs with it. ^.^  i love dabbling in code i started in qbasic back before i was ever in highschool with windows 3.1. since then i've moved through C++ and some basic linux scripts in bash.   since being out of highschool i've not really had much time to mess with code and still dabbled where i could never got good enough for anything carreer wise. since being out of eve online  i've bounced around between games and finally last feb a friend turned me to UO and i cant believe i missed this game in my younger years.  so here i am in UOsteam working through scripts. I started on the lost city shard and have since moved on to Evolution shard as it seems to be alot more active and  people there are great,  there  tons of events and lots of help. (one of the players turned me to this site).   thanks for taking the time to read my horrible intro =p
Thanks,
TheMaskedWolf

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, my name is Fayen
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 07:11:38 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, my name is Fayen
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 03:59:58 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: