0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Duque has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: July 17, 2017, 12:37:58 AM »
Hi people my name is Sebastian from Spain  :P.

I am a really old player of UO I start playing 13 years old (always OSI shards), because of work i stop playing it long time...recently i have rediscover Ultima Online....with a lot of changes since i start playing....In this new stage i discover crafting and pvp, i have learn a lot since i returned.....

Recently i have discovered this forum with a lot of interesting script, i found it looking for idoc script and here i am :)

Looking forward to joining in on this forum and getting to know a few of you.

Sebas

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    6.4%
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!gimlet is leading the good life!
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 03:28:31 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Elite
  • Activity:
    16.6%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 04:48:02 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: