Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 2191 times)

Offline DryzzidTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dryzzid has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« on: August 08, 2017, 12:29:29 PM »
Hello all! Returning player from Atlantic here. I played off and on between 2000 and 2010, with most of my heavy playing starting just after the release of Trammel (Early 2000ish?) and slowing down about a year after Age of Shadows was released (2006ish?). I was heavily involved in the role-playing scene on Atlantic for most of my run, specifically with the Order of the Ebon Skull (OES). I had a lot of good times back then and still carry great memories. I've even kept in touch with a few guild mates through social media and whatnot after all that time. I did some reporting for Stratics, first as a reporter for the Atlantic shard in the mid 2000s and then for their role-playing section in 2009. I was also part of the WISH Stratics team before that game tanked.

Unfortunately, in early 2011, life happened and I let my account lapse. I ended up losing my house and about 99% of my belongings, including a small collection of seer and EM items and several person keepsakes from friends I had made throughout the years. After that it was hard for me to stomach the idea of ever returning to the game. However, nostalgia gripped me a few weeks ago and I decided to give it a shot and see what Britannia is like now.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing again. If you ever happen to see me in game, give me a shout! ... I'll probably be AFK.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
Welcome back to the game.   Britannia have lot of offer, lot have chance since your last login :)  As for been AFK, just be careful for what you are doing.  some GM have been popping up from time to time.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
When I had last played, it was legal to macro skills. Has that changed?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 12:58:33 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 01:00:16 PM »

Fine to macro but not so fine to do it AFK.

But I DO  :angel:

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 01:00:42 PM »

In my knowledge it was never legal to macro skill using Easy UO..  3D client have a build macro that u can record action and loop it a few time. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 04:27:08 PM »
I was repeatedly jailed back in the early days for my penny being crammed in my keyboard.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 06:06:57 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 04:26:46 PM »
I was repeatedly jailed back in the early days for my penny being crammed in my keyboard.  lol

I may have spent a time or two in the Bucs Den prison house back then they put you there for macroing, lol.

Offline mpalameta

• Activity:
    0%
  • mpalameta has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 01:34:24 PM »
welcome back

Tags: