Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 1095 times)

Offline hellzbellz1394Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hellzbellz1394 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Intro
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:47:39 AM »
*stands up walks to podium*
*coughs* can you hear me?

Ok well i would like to start off by saying my names James I Love to travel around the world learning about new cultures, some of the places i have travelled to are Mexico,Panama and costa rica. I would love to travel the entire world before i die think it would be a great achievement in life. I have finished college once with a degree in culinary arts and would love to go back for something else just dont know what that is yet, but it will come around eventually.

I have always loved MMO's started when I was like 5 playing runescape hanging out lumbridge grinding goblins for my first rune armor set heh, but when I got introduced to Ultima Online my life has changed. I have been playing ultima online for about 13 years now and it never gets boring currently residing on Lake Superior Shard just doing my own thing. I play a sampire mostly and it is probably my favourite class in the game even tho since pets can eat power scrolls now a tamer would be quite fun but first need to grind them champ spawns for scrolls :D.

I Love to travel around the world learning about new cultures, some of the places i have travelled to are Mexico,Panama and costa rica. I would love to travel the entire world before i die think it would be a great achievement in life. I have finished college once with a degree in culinary arts and would love to go back for something else just dont know what that is yet, but it will come around eventually.

I have played a few free shards too which really has a few cool features that the ultima online database doesn't have like Auto Looter commands and such, I would like to see what you guys have to offer. I have used EUO in the past but lately alot of the scripts dont work or you have to spend 10000 hours just to figure out how they work hah!.

I am really looking forward to being part of this family and maybe even give you some great ideas for some wicked scripts that people would love to use :) thanks for your time and hope to speak with you all soon!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 10:58:34 AM by hellzbellz1394 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 11:08:33 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 04:25:09 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: