0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • twiztedtaboo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
intro
« on: February 15, 2018, 10:54:05 PM »
i am 30 have played uo since t2a came out on and off. playing on uoe and want to loot some crap better.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: intro
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 05:47:52 AM »

Welcome! Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

Offline twiztedtabooTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 12:28:52 AM »
ok well first off i hate having to jump through hoops i want scripts not cuddle time or to talk to you or know you i dont care about you and i dont want to care about you i want to live my life to my best ability acting like you and everyone else are just basically tools to meet ends and the ends i want is a script to loot my crap.

so only to placate you because i see no value in talking to  you other than to do just that i started uo when i was in middle school i started on LS but moved to chesapeak, there I joined and was part of the creation of ATD and Dragons Watch under the name Shaman Darkclaw and was a friend of Cloud Berret and John Mcbain. I stayed on OSI/EA until right before the release of pub16 I have not played in the official servers since then. I have ran my own sphere servers, played so many other servers I can't even remember all their names but to name a few Oblivion, Dante's Inferno, Grimmwald, hmm that is harder than it seems to remember old server names. I played on UOEX last time i came around but got bored pretty quick and drifted back away and came back to play on UO:Evolution this time joined a guild it seems decent we will see how it goes, but I am current so tired of having to look at 1000000000 rings and bracelets and i am also tired of writing this and talking so ima end it.

please remember i never wanted to talk to you and i hope, i pray, i wish with every fiber of my being, i never have to post here ever again all i want is to download a script.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 12:11:32 PM »
ok well first off i hate having to jump through hoops i want scripts not cuddle time or to talk to you or know you i dont care about you and i dont want to care about you i want to live my life to my best ability acting like you and everyone else are just basically tools to meet ends and the ends i want is a script to loot my crap.

so only to placate you because i see no value in talking to  you other than to do just that i started uo when i was in middle school i started on LS but moved to chesapeak, there I joined and was part of the creation of ATD and Dragons Watch under the name Shaman Darkclaw and was a friend of Cloud Berret and John Mcbain. I stayed on OSI/EA until right before the release of pub16 I have not played in the official servers since then. I have ran my own sphere servers, played so many other servers I can't even remember all their names but to name a few Oblivion, Dante's Inferno, Grimmwald, hmm that is harder than it seems to remember old server names. I played on UOEX last time i came around but got bored pretty quick and drifted back away and came back to play on UO:Evolution this time joined a guild it seems decent we will see how it goes, but I am current so tired of having to look at 1000000000 rings and bracelets and i am also tired of writing this and talking so ima end it.

please remember i never wanted to talk to you and i hope, i pray, i wish with every fiber of my being, i never have to post here ever again all i want is to download a script.

Wow, all I can say is that I also hope, pray, and wish with every fiber of my being that you never have to post here as well. We have spent a lot of time and effort on our scripts and all we ask in return is a good introduction. Since you want to have no interaction with us and just want to use our resources, I hope you get your wish without being able to download anything. The UO community is dwindling and people like you help that happen even faster. Good riddance in my opinion.

Offline twiztedtabooTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 06:27:58 PM »
just had someone from guild download it for me.
dont try to force people to be part of your community.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 03:51:05 AM »
Wow some people can be so arrogant. If you were 30 you would at least have some humility and respect. But, hey I guess you lie about your age.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 04:13:16 AM »
+1

People like you are the reason we have an introduction in place. If you don't want to be part of our community then you don't need access to our scripts. Write your own!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 04:27:56 AM »

People like you are the reason we have an introduction in place. If you don't want to be part of our community then you don't need access to our scripts. Write your own!

The mic has been dropped lol

Tags: