Author Topic: Inroduction onethousandyears  (Read 1253 times)

Offline onethousandyearsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • onethousandyears has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Inroduction onethousandyears
« on: February 23, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »
Hi guys,

after many years of not thinking about UO i returned after 12 years+. All happend when i posted a "are there good guilds on europa" on a facebook group. I posted my ingame name and old pals marked me and texted. Duh! Couldnt wait to come back.

Since then i try to get into the new rules and stuff. Still hard, but its awesome. Even tho old graphics and stuff, UO is the best game out there.

Im mainly focused on PVP, as it has the most action. Altho i love to tame creatures. And there are so many new pets out there. That i can train now... wow. Im really happy to skill up my old chars and to bring out some action to the spawns. Was a mess to remember my old makros and shortcuts, but i got em back. Great community helped me with that.

Hope to find great scripts here. Thanks to the coder who offer their time.

peace
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:15:14 AM by onethousandyears »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Inroduction onethousandyears
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 12:33:59 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Inroduction onethousandyears
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: