Author Topic: Introducing Wolle  (Read 39 times)

Offline wolle9314Topic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • wolle9314 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introducing Wolle
« on: August 11, 2018, 11:33:20 PM »
Hi

Iím Chris and played Ultima Online from 1998-2004. Switched then to other Online Games, Like Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Albion Online, Elder Scrolls, Eve Online. In between I had 2 children, who also grew up on the side and I now have enough time for my hobbies again.

Now Iím back to UO OSI Shard for 2-3 months. I always was interested in any sort of Multiboxing and Botting in Online games, wrote a lot of Scripts for my own usage. Mostly to complete boring tasks, in WoW Questing, in UO Resource Gathering and getting the Skills up. My current goals in UO to get to be ready to solo or duo some champion spawns to provide enough Powerscrolls to the Chars. as the Shard where Iím playing is mostly Dead, thatís cool for me as I donít like crowded shards like Atlantic. Haven't seen much of the game yet, because I'm just too slow for a lot of things or the equipment is still partly too bad. I made a Tamer and let at the moment the Pet, of course with EasyUO, at the Sphynx train his stats. But I'm just learning the script language from the EUO.

I don't talk much, but I am often in the discord and because of UO I also reactivated my very old ICQ again
As you can probably read out, English is not my native language, but I hope that I can improve it over time and that you can understand me. What I just notice is that I urgently need to learn the word "I" should not keep repeating ;)

Cheers

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +258
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Wolle
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:45:35 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Elite
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +186
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Wolle
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 10:54:49 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: