Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152045 times)

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2015, 12:35:04 PM »
I have been needing a script like this. I am going to download it and see how it works.
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2015, 04:57:05 AM »
Any chance to get the "City Trade Deal" buff added? I activated it on my sampire tonight and it broke all the scripts that relied on the buffbar scanner.

I havent played in a while I might your help getting this icon, what exactly is it ....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2015, 06:03:58 AM »
Any chance to get the "City Trade Deal" buff added? I activated it on my sampire tonight and it broke all the scripts that relied on the buffbar scanner.

I havent played in a while I might your help getting this icon, what exactly is it ....

Scroll down to the city buffs and you will see the buff icon, it is small but might help. http://uo2.stratics.com/essays-and-guides/in-game-systems/britannia-loyalty-councils/

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2015, 10:02:07 AM »

Scroll down to the city buffs and you will see the buff icon, it is small but might help. http://uo2.stratics.com/essays-and-guides/in-game-systems/britannia-loyalty-councils/

Nice thanks...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2015, 11:49:34 AM »

Nice thanks...

would you be up for capturing the buff data for me ?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »
I would love to help capturing the data.  not just sure were to look to get those number.   Going to need some help

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »
I would love to help capturing the data.  not just sure were to look to get those number.   Going to need some help

ghost .. I just uploaded a new version .. download it and then when you have one of the missing icons on your bar run the below code... and tell me the numbers displayed at the end of the title bar  (should be the missing icon numbers)

Code: [Select]
 Call ScanBuffBar  ; Presumes file is in same location as euo
  setuotitle %BuffBarCalls - BAR: %BuffbarDirection - Icons: %BuffBarIconsFound - %BuffBarIconNames - %BuffBarDebug

Some of the missing buffs are
CityTrade
fallingwalls
howl_of_cacophony
fandancer_fan_fire
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:21:54 PM by Endless Night »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 26, 2015, 07:08:12 PM »
Thx.  Trying v40b right now and will try to get some number.

EoE still not working properly on my sammy with this version 40b.   EoE is the third icons.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 07:13:08 PM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2015, 03:50:43 AM »
Thx.  Trying v40b right now and will try to get some number.

EoE still not working properly on my sammy with this version 40b.   EoE is the third icons.

It doesn't matter what position the icon is in .... What is EOE ??    
What are the number codes.... held in %BuffBarDebug

To get me missing icon codes,  Move buffbar over black section, get icon on the bar:   run below
Code: [Select]
Call ScanBuffBar  ; Presumes file is in same location as euo
 display ok  Give EN: %BuffBarDebug
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:55:06 AM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2015, 01:40:18 PM »
VERSION 40b

This version contains approx 20 more icons than prior version. I apologize I thought I had uploaded this version well over a year ago but apparently didn't. More icons coming soon.....

Offline bugz89

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bugz89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2015, 12:40:29 PM »
This is great work, very impressed.

I am having trouble getting it to work for me though, I've just been messing around a bit with it tonight. My problem is the first appearance of and icon goes smoothly but when it appears again it returns the icon name as N/A. Have I made an obvious error?

All the script was doing was applying a bandage if hits < maxhits and healing wasn't in buff bar icon names. Which works the first time but not the second.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2015, 05:13:45 AM »
I will get back to you shortly ... I have a new version I haven't released yet that will probably fixed that issue.

Unfortunately I seem to have my EUO and UO out of sync... might have patched too far...

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 27, 2015, 03:12:36 PM »
OK up and running again... fixed one broken script today .. now to look at this one.... and see whats going on .. are thier new buffs with all these recent patches....

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 27, 2015, 04:12:30 PM »
OK up and running again... fixed one broken script today .. now to look at this one.... and see whats going on .. are thier new buffs with all these recent patches....

Err dont you hate  it when you make a bunch of code changes and then get side tracked for a month or so go back and you cannot figure out what the hell you were doing before...  thats were I am with this update...

Offline bugz89

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bugz89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2015, 10:56:02 AM »
Hahaha yes I know how that feels! I'm still getting emails of google saying some of my google scripts haven't completed because of changes they made months ago which I started to fix and now can't for the life of me find where I was. At least you're up and running again though. There probably is some new buffs but I haven't patched yet or had a mess around on the test centre so I'm not sure. I'd imagine some of the skill masteries will have a buff/debuff icon but maybe not?

Tags: