• Reputation Power: 1
  • TheCobbler has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:15:38 PM »
Hello all,

I can't remember when I started playing UO but i do remember why.  I was at work one day, as an asst. manager at Domino's Pizza, and one of my drivers was telling me about this game he played.  I enjoyed playing D&D eons ago and I like computer games so I figured i would give it a try.  I started a macer char and the first time i ran out of Britian and got to the cross roads on the West I met a couple of Reds.  It didn't end well for me, and I still can't PvP, but i got hooked on playing.  I ended up getting my boss started and away we went.

I played for about 2yrs, had a daughter and didn't have time to play anymore.  Fast forward 16yrs and a few relationships later i end up losing my girlfriend of 6yrs to some major health problems.  I heard that UO was free so i downloaded the client and started playing again.  I ended up finding a few good people to game with and tried to learn to play again. 

I play on Catskills still and run 2 accts.  I finally enjoy my tamer, now that i know how to play a tamer, but my original macer is still my main char, although i need new gear.  BAD!  LOL

I hope to get involved in some threads and meet some cool people here. 

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tidus barely matters.Tidus barely matters.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +142
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 10:10:23 PM »
Welcome to the Site!!!

Restricted status has been lifted and now you can enjoy the full benefits of the site.  Enjoy!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +258
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 07:56:07 AM »

Thanks for your introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +186
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 07:09:25 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: