Author Topic: Status Bar - More Stats....  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Status Bar - More Stats....
« on: March 04, 2020, 10:50:08 AM »
I notice on the status bar,  it now shows LMC, LRC,  swing speed increase and a whole number of stats that a number of years ago it did not.   Has easyuo provided access to these numbers like it does for #AR, #FR, #CR, #PR etc ....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Status Bar - More Stats....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 02:46:28 PM »
Look like some don't play with the status bar open.       Event Run server have this status bar.  I can't remember when this occur, maybe back in 2010 that the bar were updated.

Yes  the status bar in Easy UO work.   I use it in a few of my build.    I  only use #AR to help me  to see if i'm dress or not.  Haven't find another utility for the resist yet. 

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »
The status bar is required for several of the Easyuo variables to be populated.
There is a difference between the CC and EC clients in what is displayed. So much of the information that is not included in the CC client is available via routines to determine values: SSI, Inherent LMC, MR, LMC, etc.

Some very useful formulas are ILMC, LMC, Stamina, FC, FCR because they help with determining what is required for when to time the next step (how much mana is needed, how long you must wait for casting the next spell, etc).

Most scripts seem to depend on #HITS, #MANA, #STAMINA as the tests for when do take an action. Some of the other data from the Status Bar can be really powerful when including in scripting.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 08:28:40 AM »
The status bar is required for several of the Easyuo variables to be populated.
There is a difference between the CC and EC clients in what is displayed. So much of the information that is not included in the CC client is available via routines to determine values: SSI, Inherent LMC, MR, LMC, etc.

Some very useful formulas are ILMC, LMC, Stamina, FC, FCR because they help with determining what is required for when to time the next step (how much mana is needed, how long you must wait for casting the next spell, etc).

Most scripts seem to depend on #HITS, #MANA, #STAMINA as the tests for when do take an action. Some of the other data from the Status Bar can be really powerful when including in scripting.

Gaderian

Completely agree,  which is why I was wondering if easyuo now provides # variables for the expanded information, as it should just be a matter of reading a memory location inside of UO.     I think the answer is probably NO easyuo doesnt provide quick access to the expanded status bar information you must calculate it yourself.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 06:02:52 PM »
I do not know of any variables which update something like SSI. I have not looked for that in the source code. I don't know if Cheffe would consider the request to add those. All the development was heading toward releasing the product for personal development under Lazarus and trying to combine the EUO/Lua syntax.

Included are:
#hits/#maxhits
#str
#dex
#int
#mana/#maxmana
#stamina/#maxstam
#maxstats
#mindmg/#maxdmg
#followers/#maxfol
#weight/#maxweight
#luck
#ar
#fr
#cr
#pr
#er

missing are the following from CC status bar:
Hit Chance Increase
Defense Chance Increase / Maximum Defense Chance Increase
Swing Speed Increase
Spell Damage Increase
Lower Mana Cost
Lower Reagent Cost
Faster Casting
Faster Cast Recovery
Weapon Damage Increase

I have used routines to sum values of what I have equipped (finditem * #charid; parse #property).
What I have not seen elsewhere publicly is my routine to calculate Inherent Lower Mana Cost. I probably wrote it a couple years ago and it could be missing a couple of new artifact items in the past few OSI updates. I don't have any of those artifacts (recipe related items from the past year from soulbinder points). I would be willing to share it here if someone were interested.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: