Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 901 times)

Offline ZarakTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Zarak has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Here we go again
« on: August 27, 2020, 07:32:47 AM »
Where to start......

I began playing this game when I was a freshman in high school. A friend of mine introduced me to it and here 20 years later I come and go from it as i please.  The game has a great nostalgic feel to it and I feel that the times i come back to play, I have a blast. I love to work with BODs and go around on my tamer and my archer.  I'm in the middle of trying to combine the two in some form, which I think would be awesome, but we shall see how that goes.

I'm from down on da bayou(Louisiana) with my pet Beagle and we love playing computer games. I've been slowly working on getting better at learning code and making scripts but I'm nowhere where I'd like to be. I've been wanting to find a community where I can grow as a scripter and add this skills into my repertoire.  I'm looking forward to being able to talk with some of the more experienced scripters and become much, much better.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 07:51:27 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Did the hurricane miss you?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Here we go again
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 03:50:32 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: