Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 561703 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #960 on: January 30, 2015, 11:55:24 AM »
+1
Sure, the CLAw can evaluate any container.  If you go into "targeted" mode, you can use the keyboard combination to evaluate anything you target.  If you "call" the CLAw using your own script, you can force it to evaluate any container you pass as an argument.

What are you trying to do exactly?  That will help us understand where you need to tweak.

And yes, dropping the timer should let the script reset.  A good way to not affect the rest of the script function.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:00:40 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 30, 2015, 01:38:07 PM »
+1
Trying to loot everything on corpse quick to evade monster targeting and sort through the loot in the safety of my home before unraveling what remains.

Post Merge: January 30, 2015, 01:52:24 PM
Targeting mode is when you have auto looting unchecked correct?  Sorry, do not have UO in front of me to test.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:52:24 PM by declo »

silath44

« Reply #962 on: February 01, 2015, 05:12:25 PM »
+1
I cannot seem to get the setup file to work, is there a trick to it? I hate having to remake all my complex rules every-time I go out hunting. Also the script seems to get hung up every once in a while causing me to restart, normally when it tries to loot something, but I have to move away from the corpse. Any tips?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #963 on: February 01, 2015, 07:35:39 PM »
+1
Get rid of any reference to "c:" in the filename if you haven't already.  Sometimes it takes a bit to figure out where the file is being saved to.  Also try another character to see if the problem continues; hopefully a character with just a 1 part name for a test.

What version of Windows are you using anyhow?

You need to stand still until the looter stops looting, otherwise you'll need to wait for it to timeout.  Takes a bit of getting used to and a rhythm.  

Look through this thread, there are a few people who had issues like yours.  Perhaps yours is similar.

Try and find the 2 files used to load your saved file:
 1)
SHARD_CHARNAME_aclawlite.txt - this one contains the full path location to your actual saved file (the one you name in the CLAw UI)
--- SHARD and CHARNAME are whatever you are presently using.  Contents will be something like this:

set %setupfile c:\trinityclawsetup.txt

2) then try and locate the filename saved in the %setupfile variable.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 07:46:46 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 02, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »
+1
is there a way to make this loot only legendary artifacts from a corpse?

silath44

« Reply #965 on: February 02, 2015, 06:25:43 PM »
+1
Get rid of any reference to "c:" in the filename if you haven't already.  Sometimes it takes a bit to figure out where the file is being saved to.  Also try another character to see if the problem continues; hopefully a character with just a 1 part name for a test.

What version of Windows are you using anyhow?

You need to stand still until the looter stops looting, otherwise you'll need to wait for it to timeout.  Takes a bit of getting used to and a rhythm.  

Look through this thread, there are a few people who had issues like yours.  Perhaps yours is similar.

Try and find the 2 files used to load your saved file:
 1)
SHARD_CHARNAME_aclawlite.txt - this one contains the full path location to your actual saved file (the one you name in the CLAw UI)
--- SHARD and CHARNAME are whatever you are presently using.  Contents will be something like this:

set %setupfile c:\trinityclawsetup.txt

2) then try and locate the filename saved in the %setupfile variable.

Thank you, got the savefile to work. Saves me sooo much time setting up. Ill work on getting used to allow the claw to do its thing, or start playing with it set to a hotkey as opposed to looting all.

recoelgred, put legendary artifact into user entry > hit OK > click OK when it pops up next to user defined. That will move it to your rules page click add from there and your set.

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: February 02, 2015, 07:05:03 PM »
+1
is there a way to make this loot only legendary artifacts from a corpse?

Yes, use the User Defined - Legendary Artifacts

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #967 on: February 02, 2015, 07:32:03 PM »
+1
Thank you, got the savefile to work. Saves me sooo much time setting up. Ill work on getting used to allow the claw to do its thing, or start playing with it set to a hotkey as opposed to looting all.

What did you do to get it to work?  (in case someone else has problems...)
Come play RIFT with me!

silath44

« Reply #968 on: February 03, 2015, 08:38:41 AM »
+1

What did you do to get it to work?  (in case someone else has problems...)

once you mentioned that it wasn't looking in the file it was running, I grabbed my saved settings and just dropped them into C:/ . I figured it was less hassle then finding the exact line. Now if I change anything I just make sure to update the file in C:/

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 07, 2015, 01:47:43 AM »
+1
I've got a couple loot questions that I've been meaning to ask.

I can't test out settings right now, but maybe I can get an answer for after patch.

2 things I want to loot -

How do I setup to ignore 50 stone items?
I want to loot all artifacts (easy setup -got this)  but... I want to ignore 50 stone artifacts.

20 Skill items -  Pretty sure these exist rarely..

I see how to setup a particular skill for a certain range, but how do I set all rings/bracelets of any skill

Do i have to make variable for every single skill w/ +20 on it? must be a way to do anyskill +20

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nouveau has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #970 on: February 07, 2015, 03:36:18 AM »
+1
TM--  did you ever get a chance to look in to this?  A little script that loots only ground items? I think I stopped playing shortly after I had originally asked about this.
Nouveau

I'll look around my stash; I might have a little one I can post up.  If memory serves, I think I wrote a little one for Cerveza that's much lighter.  Lemme check this evening.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #971 on: February 08, 2015, 08:57:43 PM »
+1
TM--  did you ever get a chance to look in to this?  A little script that loots only ground items? I think I stopped playing shortly after I had originally asked about this.
Nouveau

I'll look around my stash; I might have a little one I can post up.  If memory serves, I think I wrote a little one for Cerveza that's much lighter.  Lemme check this evening.

What I found didn't seem to work.  I forgot what I was doing on it actually.  :) 

@rwek:

Do an "omit" rule for something that matches "50 stone"  Just make "50 stone" a "user" rule.

You might think about doing a rule for the rings that just does a user rule for "+20".  That way it'll loot everthing that's a ring and has +20 in it.  You can get creative.  The CLAw lets you do all kinds of things - lots more than I had envisioned.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: February 09, 2015, 01:24:33 AM »
+1
yeah.. what I do is Omit Cursed and Ancient, I don't mind prized so I let that one go.
then my next rule is Loot all Jewelry.  so as long as it doesn't have one of the top two properties it will loot all jewelry and I'll look at later then melt it down later.

as for 50+ stone items I haven't tried to figure that one out yet.

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: February 13, 2015, 12:47:46 AM »
+1
This script is great, I swear I think I had a light version of it years ago -

65 pages is a lot to browse through(i skimmed 10 pages or so), and nothing turned up in search so:

Using this for treasure chests -  Whats my best option here?

Monsters spawn on random looted item - and also lock the chests so no more items can be looted.

Issue - I die to spawn(i can cast spell to pause script but...script restarts after 1 spell is cast or i'm not invisible - need to kill monster), or put items on ignore because they can't be dragged. (i think this is happening)

The pause feature seems to want to finish the current loot list before pausing -

Do I need to call claw from another script w/ maybe a 1 at a time looter if thats even possible?

Perhaps I'm missing something w/ Claw - the preview feature is: ?  Don't see it in the docs anywhere - probably in pages 10-45 lol

I can pause EASYUO from menu, maybe thats the best way? How to shortcut a key to pause it if possible?

Tips,ideas,instructions appreciated

Ty for help.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #974 on: February 13, 2015, 08:20:11 AM »
+1
This might be one of the only instances I couldn't see the CLAw work in.  Treasure chest hunting is just too demanding on the container and your movement.  It would take some pretty specific programming to make it work for you.

What you might think to do is instead of looting items, put it into Preview mode.  This will generate a loot list without actually looting anything just to see if there's anything worth taking.  You'd have to drop the container forget delay so you could re-loot it.

I dunno, I never successfully did a treasure hunter after they added all the ridiculous container looting rules.

The pause only pauses between looting of the entire container; I never intended the pause to break out of a looting attempt.

Perhaps someone might have some suggestions, but for this you might need to do it by hand or be willing to do some custom changes to suit your needs.

Yes, you did have a lite version of this script.  I releases the full version a while ago to the general public.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx