Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 581032 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #975 on: February 13, 2015, 04:20:14 PM »
+1
yeah.. it takes a few minutes for the looting system to work on a t-chest.. and the problem is if pull a baddie in the middle of the looting cycle you have to do it all over again. or if something is in your way and your trying to pull the item it messes up also.

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 16, 2015, 12:57:21 AM »
+1
Ok - started to accept "doesn't work well w/ T-chests "

But then I got to thinking....

The script already checks for spellcasting/cursor/invis inbetween every drag of item (or is constantly being checked before anything is happening)

Why can't a spawn check be added in that same loop.  So if spawn w/ in 4 tiles - stop looting until gone - then continue, just like when invis is off. No need to restart script.

Only other issue would be when the chests locks up items.  Instead of ignoring items that can't be drug after a few attempts - have it start a timed wait before trying to drag again - maybe w/ a system msg - so you move around the chest.

Not suggesting at all that this script needs these updates for everyone.  But is there any help out there for me trying to add these "features" myself.  

would give me a chance to learn a little more scripting while making something useful for myself.

Looting T-chests w/ out an evaluater/looter is just nuts, -its 85+ items in some cases.

1. check spawn within 4 tiles - pause/wait if spawn near without need to restart script (referring to already looted chest/body - not the opening of corpses.) Must ignore myself and pet for spawn check.(i think standstill sub is where results of spawn check would go)

2. Continue when spawn dead (what happens if i had to move, chest is closed and i'm not in range)
3. Wait when items can not be dragged
4. Continue after a fixed amount of time (enough to move to other side of chest)
5. Add another wait if items still can not be dragged (incase didnt move around chest to right area)
6. Continue after time passed.
7. Be fancy - add a Tchest button to menu - so these "features" are turned on and off as needed - w/ my skills probably easier to just have 2 copies of script for different uses.

How does using other scripts as a source work in regards to copy right here.

Can I cut snippets and paste here, with a little editing and help from community in piecing it together. Or is that stealing peoples work (because i post it publicly mainly)

If this is acceptable - I need to move this post to scripting help forum?

Food for thought - thanks for your time.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:22:26 AM by rwek »

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 16, 2015, 05:34:01 AM »
+1
becouse I loot  Evert thing out of the chest and melt it down for relic fragments... a lvl 6 chest will gI've me about 20 or more....

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #978 on: February 16, 2015, 08:33:04 AM »
+1
Can I cut snippets and paste here, with a little editing and help from community in piecing it together. Or is that stealing peoples work (because i post it publicly mainly)

If this is acceptable - I need to move this post to scripting help forum?

Sure, but make a separate thread.  You can put a link to the thread here with an explanation just in case someone is curious, but since this thread is getting pretty long, let's try to keep things separate.  Just post in Scripting Debug.

The main reason for my fears is the CLAw sets itself up with #FINDIDs, targets, etc *once* before loot evaluation occurs.  It doesn't recheck this stuff, so if you break out to go do something else, you're not guaranteed to have the looter back in a "known" state when you want to continue.  Heck, you won't even know if the container is open.  So there many things you'll have to think through in order to satisfy the looters ability to just take back up once you're done trying to survive.  :)

Most people don't mind using their snippets in your scripts.  Just be sure to give them credit if you do.  Some don't want their stuff used either, but generally they have that disclaimer in their code somewhere.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:41:04 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 22, 2015, 08:43:32 AM »
+1
Since I am on travel the last several days and have no access to UO, I decided I would read the entire 66 pages of posts on TM's truly awesome and uo life changing script.  Several thoughts:

• The sarcasm and smart ass posts by the mods have had me in stitches that last two evenings.  Yes I am a little twisted but it's good to see I am not alone!
  • I had hoped to learn how to call CLAw from my simple farming script - Page 40
  • I had not realized that CLAw is posted on EUO and thus I needed to vote for it - DONE/ALL 10s
  • I am truly lucky to have found CLAw after the elite version was public.  I do have a better understanding of what this script can truly achieve after reviewing the pre Elite posts.

Thank you everyone for making these last several days truly entertaining as well as very educational!!

Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 08:51:32 AM
The one wish list I would have is a easy way to see what setup settings I have saved since I have different settings for different locations.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:51:32 AM by declo »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #980 on: February 22, 2015, 02:33:48 PM »
+1
The one wish list I would have is a easy way to see what setup settings I have saved since I have different settings for different locations.

Unfortunately that's kinda hard to do with EasyUO because file I/O was pretty much just an afterthought. Glad you like it otherwise!

And we are all GM SmartAsses here!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
Questions on TM_Loot_In_Progress:

When multiple corpses are being scanned, will TM_Loot_In_Progress ever be false in between the various corpses being looted?

Is TM_Loot_In_Progress true even during the evaulation period or just true during drag/drop?

I am trying to do a health check in between the various corpes being looted.

Thanks!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
The !TM_Loot_In_Progress flag will change during corpses, but only timing will catch it TRUE/FALSE.  You might catch it, you might not.  In order to pause between corpses, you'll need to enable/disable the looter so you can let your code run after a corpse is evaluated/looted.  Just like the loot in progress flag, use "!TM_loot_enable" and set it to #FALSE.  

You'll have to write a bit of code to manage the state changes of !TM_Loot_In_Progress and !TM_loot_enable, but you should be able to pause between corpses that way.

Just remember to re-enable the looter when everything is done.  

Note this doesn't stop the present corpse looting - that must finish before the looter will disable by your command. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:45:59 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
just curious, is there a way to loot gold >= 500?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
just curious, is there a way to loot gold >= 500?
Nope.  You might try to loot gold with a named user specific "gold" and give it a value of 500.  If that works I'd be surprised....

Also be sure that this is false:

Code: [Select]
set %use_antirules #FALSE
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:00:44 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
yeah that's exactly what I tried....  I don't think it works because its a stack number and not really a value.

its not a real issue, just annoying looting the 32 gold off mongbats or imps.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
+1
Trail for next release, add

set %name %name , Mysticism$a$140$8$15$1$

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Trail for next release, add

set %name %name , Mysticism$a$140$8$15$1$

Kewl!  I'll put that in the beta version I always have going.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Need testers? I would love to test a newer version of the claw!  :D

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Need testers? I would love to test a newer version of the claw!  :D

I'll have to check and see if there were any changes in the pipeline.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx