0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kendalldcfan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello
« on: September 06, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »
  Hi I was referred her by Kracked.  I have played UO since 98 off and on and I am back again.  Looking to speed up character creation a little bit.  I am not sure what you need to know so let me know if you have questions.  Thanks.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +49
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
well, we would like to know about you. what types of characters do you like to play? what are your favorite templates? what is your home shard?

what is your name?
what is your quest?
what is the capital of Assyria?

you know, that type of stuff. these guys put hours of work into this stuff, they just want to get an idea of who will be using it.

if you would like a more in depth idea of what to say, go here

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline welgill

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • welgill has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »
how do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
Welcome !!!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +360
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »
Plenty of skill trainers around!  but so much more too.  enjoy the site

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +155
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 04:53:40 AM »
Plenty of skill trainers around!  but so much more too.  enjoy the site

I am sure you will enjoy the site...as soon as your restriction is lifted. How do you do that? By posting up a propper intro, one that requires you to use some EFFORT in.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline kendalldcfanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • kendalldcfan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 09:19:36 AM »
Ok lets try again.   I started playing around October of 98 or 99 but im thinking 98.  Atlantic has always been my main shard, though I have played some on Seige, Pacific, and a few others but Atlantic is home.  My original account was sold in 02 and I never thought I would return, I am sure you have heard that before.  My main character then was Zed a 7X Archer mage (before powerscrools ofcourse).  I also had Characters name Newport, Mad Max and two others can not remember their names.  Zed was a perma red and was my favorite.  I was a member of SSJ and the guild leader was my best friend in game.  He played a character named Cecil.  We had alot of fun back then.  I left the game for 6 years starting in 2002.
In early 2008 I started playing again on accounts of my nephew.  He was playing Wow and they were just sitting there.  I met Kracked and several other members of NDC and played the next year with them.  Some of them left to play Wow and the guild broke up I got bored and quit again.  Now I am back and Have a 65 month acount that is bare and I want to turn it into something.  My new characters name is Dees Nuts.  As you can tell  by the name I am not into roleplaying only here for fun and to talk a little smack.  I may be here another 5 years or I may be gone again next month.  It depends if the new expansion keeps me interested. 
My name is Kendall and I live in Myrtle Beach SC.  I would appreciate any help I can get with character creation.  I like to play Mainly spellcasters but also some dexxers depends on situation and what guild needs.  My quest is top have fun and talk a lil smack.  I have to honestly say I have no clue what the capital of Assyria is but I would guess Britt.  Thats all i got folks if this is noit good enough then maybe this site is not for me.  Thanks for your time.[

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +360
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »
Oh yeah, that will get u unrestricted!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +49
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 09:47:36 AM »
much better! thank you!

Welcome to SUO.

I think you should look at the templates discussion at the "Whammys," I think you will like that.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »
Thanks for the in depth intro much better! welcome to the site.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +2593
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »
Ahhh, much much better.  Thank you for that introduction and welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +155
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »
Nice post! Thanks for the intro!

Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: