Author Topic: ROFL @ TopTwo  (Read 2619 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +74
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
ROFL @ TopTwo
« on: November 21, 2009, 04:53:27 AM »
Well, not exactly at TopTwo, but that avatar has got to be Gary Larson. I loved that guys comics!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +164
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ROFL @ TopTwo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 05:01:43 AM »
Same here SS..It has to be a Larson!  I still think the best one of all time is the two deer, one with the target on it...the other one says "Bummer of a birthmark Hal"  LOLOLOL!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 05:07:26 AM »
Midvale school for the gifted is my all time favorite. I manage people exactly like that and call them "Larson's" when they do really dumb sh*t.

http://1to10reviews.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/gary_larson_gifted_comp.jpg

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 05:09:39 AM »
Believe it or not I dont even have to pull the link up, I know the cartoon well...now PUSH that door!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 05:16:58 AM »
Rofl !  Glad to see that yet another person in this world has and enjoys the bizarre world of Larson.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +53
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 07:53:44 AM »
Oh SS, I laugh at him every day  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +701
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 05:28:25 PM »
That reminds me of what my old man done... In his house in the living room he has one of those door handles that you push down  on to open the door... except he intentionally (??) put it upside down so in fact you have to pull it up to open the door.  (its the only room in the house he put it upsides down on)

Its pretty funny to watch someone who doesnt know struggle to get out of the door.. it takes most people quite a while before they ask for help... I guess people dont like feeling so dumb that they carnt open a unlocked door, and it just never crosses anyones mind to try pushing it up .. never ever ever.

Whats been even funnyier is ive seen him get a door 2 door salesman.. he invites them in puts them in that room says some bogus excuse closes the door and leaves them for a bit... all the while chuckerling as he hears the person fantically trying to open the door. After a bit he will go in and say ow your still hear.. sorry about that im old i forget things why didnt you come out and remind me...  9x out of 10 the person will leg it...

He does like his black humor...

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »
That kinda stuff reminds me of good 'ol Monty Python !  ...didn't TM have an avatar of a MP scene?...they call him Tim?  The guard who stood at the cave entrance of the killer rabbit?

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +53
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »
yes he did. good old Tim
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: