Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 460919 times)

Offline primex001

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • primex001 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #750 on: March 14, 2015, 07:39:29 AM »
Yeah I was just trying to reach through all the posts make sure I wasn't missing anything. I just caught the boat facing north thing! I will try this again! -=)

Thanks!

Offline Tasha2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tasha2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 24, 2015, 06:47:24 PM »
Help, I keep crashing.......I am missing so much.  I am newly back to UO, and wanted to get back into this, but I have forgotten more than I remember.

TM_fullautofisherman30b script.  Is that the correct one. 
When I run it asked if I have protection enabled?  I have no idea>  LOL....
So I just click yes...
Then it says Waiting for TM_CLAw to initialize...  I am running tm_advclawfull780 in another tab.

So Setup is now loaded.....on tm_advclawfull780

Now I again run TM fullautofisherman It askes if I have protection....?  I say yes, it moves around my bag and character, but nothing happens.  I am very sorry to be such a rookie.....But I'd like to learn, and love to get it to work.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 24, 2015, 07:06:43 PM »
The 2nd level magery spell protection is just about required to run this.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 24, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
Are you on a freeshard? This could explain it moving things around in your bag and nothing else. It should ask you to target your boat key, you runebook, ask if you are using a slayer spellbook, and if you have a weapon to use.

Protection allows you to cast without getting interrupted which is important in running this script.

Offline Tasha2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tasha2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 24, 2015, 07:15:37 PM »
ok cool, so couple of questions, when asks me to go to the bank, I did.  Then for non stackable bags, dumb question coming.....
Bags in my inventory or in the bank?

Now past your rolling eyes...LOL

I get to the boat and it says it cannot find the tiller man.  Well at least I've finally gotten that far!  LOL

Post Merge: March 24, 2015, 07:17:20 PM
Are you on a freeshard? This could explain it moving things around in your bag and nothing else. It should ask you to target your boat key, you runebook, ask if you are using a slayer spellbook, and if you have a weapon to use.

Protection allows you to cast without getting interrupted which is important in running this script.

On IOS, and it did run me through everything, and I recalled to bank....not sure which bags to click.  But it stops at the tillerman.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 07:17:20 PM by Tasha2 »

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 24, 2015, 07:55:02 PM »
I get to the boat and it says it cannot find the tiller man.

Are you on a legacy (small) boat?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 24, 2015, 08:32:08 PM »
These are bags in your bank.

Make sure you are using a small boat and that it is parked facing north to start.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 25, 2015, 02:41:48 AM »
ok cool, so couple of questions, when asks me to go to the bank, I did.  Then for non stackable bags, dumb question coming.....
Bags in my inventory or in the bank?

Now past your rolling eyes...LOL

I get to the boat and it says it cannot find the tiller man.  Well at least I've finally gotten that far!  LOL

Post Merge: March 24, 2015, 06:17:20 PM

On IOS, and it did run me through everything, and I recalled to bank....not sure which bags to click.  But it stops at the tillerman.

The bags are in your bank box for dropping off non-stackables like nets, maps, and sos.
The boat must be facing North and you need to have a legacy small boat.

I am not trying to be rude but did you look at the script header? It has a list of requirements:
; Requirements:
;     . SMALL boat in deep water pointed NORTH
;     . Runebook in main pack with at least:
;       = 1 rune for a safe logout point
;       = 1 rune for a bank
;     . Boat key in main pack
;     . Container in bank for non-stackable items
;     . Container in bank for stackable items
;     . 100% LRC suit.  On OSI, it's best to have self-repair items.
;     . Sissors for cutting leather
;     . Dagger, knife for skinning sea serpents
;     . Offensive ability using Necromancy, Magery, or Archery buffed with Chivalry (optional)
;     . Defensive healing ability using Magery, Necromancy, Chivalry, or bandages
;     . Start script standing on your boat at the key recall point.
;     . If you haven't run the Guided Setup yet, it's best to start at a bank location.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:43:20 AM by Crisis »

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #758 on: March 25, 2015, 08:07:27 AM »
Yeh, it does take a bit of setup and you do have to follow the setup directions to the letter - Crisis and Gimlet are exactly correct.  So pay attention to the instruction header Crisis showed you and if there is a warning dialog box that pops up, be sure to take make a note of what's going on.

And scissors is still mis-spelled in the header.  *doh*
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:15:46 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 13, 2015, 07:49:50 PM »
i get the script all set up and hit start recalls to the boat and says can't find tiller man. any ideas
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 13, 2015, 07:56:43 PM »
Are you using a small boat? It does not work with the new style boats.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 13, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »
i get the script all set up and hit start recalls to the boat and says can't find tiller man. any ideas

Also the small boat must be facing north to start.

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 14, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »
Boat was facing South maybe that what it is will check when i get home thanks Gimlet. Yes on old style boat its ether small or medium will buy a small one as well. thank y'all for answer
Just glad to have a blast

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 14, 2015, 10:19:07 AM »
Boat was facing South maybe that what it is will check when i get home thanks Gimlet. Yes on old style boat its ether small or medium will buy a small one as well. thank y'all for answer

No any old boat no matter the size should work!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 14, 2015, 02:10:37 PM »
I don't know if it does matter but in the requirements, TM has it listed as SMALL and all caps just like that.

; Requirements:
;     . SMALL boat in deep water pointed NORTH
;     . Runebook in main pack with at least:
;       = 1 rune for a safe logout point
;       = 1 rune for a bank
;     . Boat key in main pack
;     . Container in bank for non-stackable items
;     . Container in bank for stackable items
;     . 100% LRC suit.  On OSI, it's best to have self-repair items.
;     . Sissors for cutting leather
;     . Dagger, knife for skinning sea serpents
;     . Offensive ability using Necromancy, Magery, or Archery buffed with Chivalry (optional)
;     . Defensive healing ability using Magery, Necromancy, Chivalry, or bandages
;     . Start script standing on your boat at the key recall point.
;     . If you haven't run the Guided Setup yet, it's best to start at a bank location.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing