Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Producer's Letter - April 2010  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Producer's Letter - April 2010
« on: April 02, 2010, 01:25:02 PM »
Producer's Letter - April 2010

Download the original attachmentSo we’ve been busy.At this moment Publish 65 is baking on Test Center and soon you’ll be enjoying all of the work we put into it.Before I tell you what’s next and discuss what we missed I want to let everyone know where I’ve been.Tokyo!

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1031

Scrripty

Re: [UO Herald News] Producer's Letter - April 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 02:05:54 PM »
Anyone else wondering what's gonna happen with 3rd party detection?  I feel the end of my UO days coming.  Cause frankly without EUO I'll quit.  Cold turkey. :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 02:10:11 PM »
Exloitive scripters..... hmmmm..... what?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 03:53:43 PM »
Yeah im with you Twinkle McNugget, without easyuo im done. I dont ever use speedhacks or anything like that but i guess we will see huh.

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »
I was thinking they patched in the whole title thing cause of the picture of my targetter that got posted on stratics.  4 days later I have to rewrite the detection part cause of that patch.  Suckers. heh

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 05:45:19 AM »
I was thinking they patched in the whole title thing cause of the picture of my targetter that got posted on stratics.  4 days later I have to rewrite the detection part cause of that patch.  Suckers. heh

Wait, were you the one everyone was complaining about? lol!

Scrripty

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 05:54:41 AM »

Huh?

Offline darian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darian has no influence.
  • Legendary Noobie
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Check out my guild City of the Damned
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 04:40:08 AM »
Agreed, no EUO = no UO for me. Just gives me an excuse not to give them that 13.00 x 5 accounts anymore

Beware of Dragons, For thou art crunchy and taste good with Catsup

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 06:51:00 AM »

Huh?

I was browsing stratics a few days ago, and there were several threads including someguy who posted some illegal thing in a screenshot. I think it made quite a few people irate. I thought it might have been you. lol

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 07:23:04 AM »
Anyone else wondering what's gonna happen with 3rd party detection?  I feel the end of my UO days coming.  Cause frankly without EUO I'll quit.  Cold turkey. :)

It could be the normal blustering .. or maybe for a change its not... We will just have to wait and see.. but i concurr without scripting .. EUO will no longer hold any appeal.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 01:56:13 PM »
I was browsing stratics a few days ago, and there were several threads including someguy who posted some illegal thing in a screenshot. I think it made quite a few people irate. I thought it might have been you. lol

I have no idea what you're talking about, and if I did I wouldn't tell you. :)  But I believe someone posted a screenshot of my auto targetter which hasn't been released.  And wont be released. :)  I heard it had a lot of my friends opposing guild members names on it and caused quite a stir... heh

Tags: