Author Topic: Jello Shot Recipes  (Read 6819 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Jello Shot Recipes
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:18:51 AM »
I need a few different recipes...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline milkdud

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • milkdud has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Jello Shot Recipes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 10:57:30 AM »
I am a jello shot enthusiast, I think I can help you out.  Mix 1 cup boiling water with your 3 oz jello packet. Stir until dissolved. Add in 1 cup of your favorite 80 proof liquor (vodka works best).  Stir it in. Pour into dixie cups and refrigerate.

Here are some tips:
-Use a turkey baster to pour the jello shots from the bowl to the cups.
-Put the cups on a baking sheet to move easily from table to fridge.
-Go to Gordon Food Service (GFS) and buy the 2 oz plastic cups with plastic lids. This will make your experience much more sanitary and manageable with lids on the jello shots.
- I make large batches, 2 of the jello 3 oz jello packets will make about 15 jello shots. It is best to pick out your favorite flavors of jello and mix them together.
-Don't splurge for the more expensive vodka, get some bottom shelf liquor because you will never taste it.
I love science fiction, toy boxes, and comic books.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 11:06:07 AM »
Cherry jello
Cherry Vodka

lime jello
lime vodka

Always use lids (since the shots pick up the taste of your freezer (my wife keeps frozen fish and you really dont want fish flavored shots - unless your a cat maybe!)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:57:10 PM »
I've found that you really don't need to go with flavored vodka if you don't want to. 

You can hardly taste the stuff as it's covered up quite well by the flavor of the jello.  Some people do swear by the flavored stuff though.  Suppose it's just a matter of taste, trial, and error.

Good luck!

Tags: