Author Topic: Little something I hammered out...  (Read 10090 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Little something I hammered out...
« on: September 19, 2010, 04:33:44 PM »
+1
Using Lightning Strike crits, I three (3) hit a Miasma.

I don't even need EoO with this because that side of damage is already maxed.

Regular hits go 60-70 with perfection and crits hit 130-145.
Consecrate go 70-80 and crits about the same.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Miasma Killer.JPG
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Little something I hammered out...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 05:13:25 PM »
+1
7 add leaf blades!?!?! Awesome!

Oh Crits from ls = Armore Ignore. Same concept.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 05:51:32 PM »
+1
Perfect for TM_CLAw for OEUO testing.... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 04:57:51 AM »
+1
Oh Crits from ls = Armore Ignore. Same concept.

I average a crit every 5 hits or so... more or less. And I like the 50% HCI LS gives. Spamming AI's rocks and I'll play with that some. I was just testing out this blade and it's a rocker.

Crits are also another reason I'm going to test stoning off Parry/SS for Healing/Anatomy. Supposedly you get more crits if you have Anatomy. I know you gain like 2 seconds of Evasion by having 100 Anatomy.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 05:12:58 AM »
+1
So you're just rolling with enough Necro to stay in Vamp then? I'd definitely be curious how it goes without the parry. Obviously you don't need the SS if you're in Vamp.

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 05:16:45 AM »
+1
Yeah, I kept the SS for using Curse Weapon - which I don't need now and will need even less when I get Healing/Anatomy.

I'll post up in the Samp thread.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 07:11:51 AM »
+1
Just admiring my handiwork there... If that Fire Resist were Hit Lower Attack then it would be the perfect blade. As it is though, fire resist is the one thing that Samps really need, so it's just a nice thing.

This will make testing the OEUO version of the looter a snap. Easy and safe kills of a monster that has a very good drop with high item count. Can't wait.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 08:21:03 AM »
+1
You are losing a little hit power on Miasma with that 30% poison, since that is her highest resist (Always 70).  It would add about five points to regular hits and ten to eleven points of damage on crits if you had it all in energy & fire, which are her lowest (40-50).

Makes me want to start making some blades and hunting.  What did you make it with?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 08:43:17 AM »
+1
Verite Hammer for that one. It came out with 50 Physical, 10 Fire, 30 Poison, 10 Energy so I enhanced with Bronze to get the additional fire. I use consecrate right after I honor/attack so my first ~5 hits are a little better damage. By the time Consecrate wears off my perfection is built up, and about that time Miasma is dying.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »
+1
I've got an imbued radiant that looks exactly like this, with 100% fire damage and minus the ubws and resist.  It destroys miasma, even without feint and AI...so this leafblade must be a house!  Nicely done.

Makes me want to burn those charges off my Val hammer.

We now return to Disneyland.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 03:12:23 AM »
+1
I logged on to burn some hammers after I read this one and realized my smith with the hammers didn't have the recipe for LB of ease, or for twinkling scimitar. So I ran the questor for a while. :)
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 03:43:18 AM »
+1
I still haven't gotten that Sundered Blade, or whatever it's called...

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 03:46:03 AM »
+1
I didn't either...

I did burn up a valorite, a verite and couple of gold hammers to get nothing useful though. 

-Mario Andretti

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 04:33:16 AM »
+1
Ouch, RNG definitely against you there...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2010, 08:36:06 AM »
+1
I logged on to burn some hammers after I read this one and realized my smith with the hammers didn't have the recipe for LB of ease, or for twinkling scimitar. So I ran the questor for a while. :)

Hey paul which quests are for the LBE, TS and SB?

Tags: Leafblade  Miasma