Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1688 times)

Offline YumYumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • YumYum has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: November 21, 2010, 07:34:54 AM »
Hello Im Yum Yum. Ive been playing UO for about 8-9 years.I also play wow been playing that for about 3-4 years.I guess im just a little bit of a mmo nerd.
I play on atlantic. I have 2 accounts.All kinds of characters on both.I found this website bored this morning thinking maybe i should tinker around with some scripts.I originally went to Easyuo.com to find something that would interest me but that didnt go as planned so i went to google and stumbled upon this website.and now im here.Hoping to be let into the group that this website has

Hope to see and hear more from you guys and gals.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 01:32:40 PM »
nice and welcome... you aren't the yumyum I played with on LA for a bit are you?  The one that owned a small place in  luna in the north east corner

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »
Welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +390
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:37:48 AM »
Welcome to the boards and check out our famous search button it does not lie !!

Tags: