Author Topic: Hello New Member Here =)  (Read 2543 times)

Offline ronnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ronn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello New Member Here =)
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:34:28 AM »
Hi all just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone who has come before me and made such a nice website and fine scripts. I have been playing uo for a year now and found some tasks to be pretty boring so I decided to see if there was anything that could be done about that so here I am. I googled what I was hoping would exist somewhere and sure enough this site popped up on the first page. I then got excited so decided to do some due diligence and found out about the introduction so here I am.

I mainly play on cats and pac but I have a few other chars sprinkled through the shards of uo. I have been playing between 1-2 years after a long break from the game. I took a long long multi-year break but uo called me back. I heard the calling many times in the past but was distracted with other games but the urge to return was too great this time to ignore so here I am. I am happy that I came back due to the new friendships I have made and fun journeys along the way.

When I came back everything had changed. No more vanq weapons and then there was this place called Luna that seemed to have items that I would never be able to afford. A million gold doesn't stretch like it used to! I had fun playing with new skills and made a sampire and a abc archer. Both very fun templates but I had no idea how I would pay for these new (to me) scrolls that I would need to raise my skill cap up on them. Was a lot on the plate to start up again but I had fun along the way. Being a noob was great once again.

With all the snow and cold weather around atm I decided I should go through my uo houses and sort some stuff but it seems a bit overwhelming. Hopefully this nice sorter that I found can help with that process. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to getting to know you all and the site well. Take care and cya around  :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:06:05 AM by ronn »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +600
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey hey hey, new member here today (Worst rhyme ever)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 09:54:42 AM »
Hi Ronn,

You're welcome. Though you will need to beef up the intro a bit to get that restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline ronnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ronn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello New Member Here =)
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 10:06:21 AM »
Noted, thanks for your input.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »
Nice additions to the intro. welcome to the site and see you on the boards.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +189
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »
Yet another Pac player?!?  Very nice!  Welcome to the site ronn.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +600
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 12:17:36 PM »
Nicely done ;)

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »
How is Cats? I haven't really ever played there seriously except briefly for PVP once.

Tags: