Author Topic: Post your toys :)  (Read 2497 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +390
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Post your toys :)
« on: January 29, 2011, 01:35:20 PM »
One of my newer Helicopters. I believe someone was asking about something similar to one of these later last year.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
IMAG0282.jpg

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +81
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Post your toys :)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 01:51:20 PM »
NOT what I was expecting this thread to be about.  :-[
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +465
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »
its ok Sun we still like for you to post up your toys :)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
DSC_2245.JPG

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 05:32:09 AM »
Those aren't toys.  Beat this. :)

waterCannon.bmp

Offline FishQueen

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • FishQueen has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 03:54:39 AM »
I've purchased lots of new toys since the divorce. It's amazing how much I have now that I'm not paying for my husband's things. No more morning coffee at 3-4 daily he always ate fastfood for lunch so around 5-10 for lunch and then cigarettes don't me started a weekly hair cut at 10.00 and the list goes on and on. While it seems like minor conviences on a daily basis it adds up not mention he had to drive a brand new car and the payments on it were outrageous along with full coverage to go with it. I bought a used car and keep liability on it and couldn't be more happy. It's only new the day you get it and the price to me just isn't worth it. I work hard for my money and I'll be damned if I'm going to support a guy who justs wants to play UO and never do anything with his wife who does so much for him! I hope a cougar snatches him up and takes care of him because I'm sure the hell not! When I figure out how to use this new camera I bought as a new toy I'll post pics of some of the new toys I bought. LOL, I only used it once and that was so I could takes of my ex crying and pleading with the repo not to take his car after the divorce because he couldn't make the payments. Those pics. bring me so much joy!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +465
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »
I've purchased lots of new toys since the divorce. When I figure out how to use this new camera I bought as a new toy I'll post pics of some of the new toys I bought.

whoa! Careful what type of Toys You take pics of where not that type of forum... but if you have to I accept Person Messages :P

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +3089
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 01:38:27 PM »
LOL, I only used it once and that was so I could takes of my ex crying and pleading with the repo not to take his car after the divorce because he couldn't make the payments. Those pics. bring me so much joy!

Perfect!  That's hilarious.

Will post a picture of my new system I'm putting together.  Cerveza inspired me to drop some cash on a new computer (also a huge bonus and a tax refund didn't hurt either.)  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: