Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1318 times)

Offline syndakitTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • syndakit has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: February 20, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
What's going on everyone? I'm syndakit. A fairly new player to Ultima online. Ive been playing on a free shard for only 6 months now. Ive been mostly running around the towns making a fool of myself, but have decided to start getting serious. I am fairly new to scripting but have created enough to make me some money. I joined this site hoping to learn some new things and tricks. So any help is appreciated. I am mostly into pvping but also do alot of crafting and have been fortunate enough to learn from a friend that has been playing for over 10 years now. So if anyone n\has any questions about anything i will do my best to help out. Thanks alot everyone.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +314
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 08:05:08 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and I'm glad you found UO.

Tell us a little more about yourself. What do you like about UO compared to some of the other games you've played. What are the pros and cons?

What freeshard are you from? Where are you from?

We want to know a little bit about the members here,

I'm glad you found us and welcome to ScriptUO.

Tags: