Author Topic: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator  (Read 90835 times)

Offline valen

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • valen has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2015, 06:29:20 PM »
character status open?

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2015, 06:31:56 AM »
Your HP/Mana/Stam bar.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2015, 06:45:04 AM »
after few hour of tests, followed all the step and i really can't figure out why "Attack" "Cons. Wep" "Divine Fury" & "Enemy One" is keep spamming.

Downloaded the lastest scan buffer. i got euo LAME3.0.txt & scanbuffbar.txt in the same folder.
Tried with UOSteam/Razor without ... no chance
all in admin mode ...
Character status bar open buffbar open.

Any idea ?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2015, 08:46:59 AM »
Let me try to help

First
 at the end of the build. look for the sub attackMob 
 inside that sub you wil find  set %target FZ_DN_II_WI_TI_YD
 those are set on the monster you want to hunt.  LAME a few default one but not all of them. 

Second.
can't figure out why  "Cons. Wep" "Divine Fury" & "Enemy One" is keep spamming.
IF you read back in this post, you will find that a several time, we had mention that when in Sammy form,  that EoE, CW will not register properly.  This is due to ......., we don't know.  Most of it just deal with it or have made a walk around.  dxrom  have give us a solid base and easy to improve. 

Third.
i got euo LAME3.0.txt & scanbuffbar.txt in the same folder
Ensure that if spell the same as in the build ScanBuffBar

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2015, 10:37:33 AM »
Hrmm... With the new patch, buff IDs might actually have been changed around since new buffs were implemented into the game. Generally though the devs method of adding anything to the game is simply to shove it where ever it will fit, regardless of how many base value duplicates may already exist.

Also make sure you're not standing next to something that could be initiating the attack sequence, as it should only cast anything once it's near something that it would attack, which is defined at %target within the attackMob sub.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2015, 11:02:18 AM »
Let me try to help

First
 those are set on the monster you want to hunt.  LAME a few default one but not all of them. 

Second.
IF you read back in this post, you will find that a several time, we had mention that when in Sammy form,  that EoE, CW will not register properly.  This is due to ......., we don't know.  Most of it just deal with it or have made a walk around.  dxrom  have give us a solid base and easy to improve. 

Third.

Hi,
Thank you for your Informations, i think i'm more into the second step or like dxrom said, maybe perhaps the ID were modified causes of changes of new buff.
i used a year ago and everything was working fine and i'm using the same method.
have a nice day =)

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2015, 06:26:07 AM »
So question on this I have been running it for quite some time now and it is perfect. when I got deployed and came back and started running it again it was having a bit of a problem targeting some on my guildmates. not all of them but I believe mostly mages for some reason is there something I can modify to get it where it doesn't do that anymore.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2015, 08:16:29 AM »
If you look at your %target list, you would find IS.   Some monster and Elf toons have the ID IS.  Remove the IS from the list to stop attacking them.

other one is to try to add the Find #rep.   I have been trying in my spare time to add this, issue is that it not working verywell.  Work find on his own but not build in LAME.   

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2015, 08:54:53 AM »
Let me try to help

First

Second.

Third.

Hi,
Thank you for your Informations, i think i'm more into the second step or like dxrom said, maybe perhaps the ID were modified causes of changes of new buff.
i used a year ago and everything was working fine and i'm using the same method.
have a nice day =)

I am in the process of updating the scanbuffbar subs....   New icons can cause issues... once I have updated... please re-download and check again. 
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2015, 10:57:27 AM »
Ghost when checking in the script there were not ID's that were IS.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2015, 01:24:32 PM »
here what I use for monster, and I haven't attack my teammate.   99% of the time

Code: [Select]
WD_XAB_TAB_YAB_UAB_PGB_HAC_YTB_RD_AEB_OD_OAC_ZZB_MAC_ZC_AP_OO_RO_FO_VI_FJ_CD_DF_AB_DN_HBB_UAB_TAB_XO_ZO_SO_NO_VC_DB_Q_ED_UM_IAB_CAB_AAB_OI_JZ_XZ_QGB_BD_KQB_CJ_FZ_DN_II_WI_TI_YD_WD_NI_EB_VI_R_XF_VE_IE_OE_HE_LD_BI_RB_UB_GB_LB_FB_CI_QE_AE_DE_FE_AB_QF_XE_YE_X_DI_GJ_W_BE_UC_UD_YH_N_HI_UE_SD_K_J_U_HD_PD_EJ_UI_QO_EAB_TO_PO_XI_UZ_KH_KAB_SZ_FD_MB_AC_IZ_DD_NE_VE_MO_TZ_LD_OE_WH_XI_SH_SC_EF_NB_RC_PB_KHB_UGB_T_CHB_BHB_NE_FD_YO_OTB_JZ

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2015, 09:22:07 AM »
ok ill try it out and see what happens. I know this may not be something able to do but to u have a list of what all those ids are for by anychance

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2015, 09:32:47 AM »
All the champs spawn, event the turtle.   I add then and remove then as I see fit.     If you are not attackin the monster, 99% change is that ID in not there.

Offline LordBishop

• Activity:
    0%
  • LordBishop has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »
Just wanted to say ty for the script I've been using to help with a medical condition that makes it difficult to play and quickly hit keys and mouse clicks. Your program has allowed me to continue enjoying the game. I have used it with success in doom for halloween the void pool and ofcourse champ spawns. Thanks again

Offline anythralus

• Activity:
    0%
  • anythralus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2016, 08:23:34 PM »
Just came here to ty for the script, that script is the only GoldFarming/AutoAttack that i could made it work on UODemise shard. It has some problems, like spamming EOO, Consecrate and others skills, but the Auto Attack alone with lightning strike plus Adv Claw was everything.

Cheers bro.

Tags: