Author Topic: hi..sorry about last post.  (Read 1812 times)

Offline yoda29369Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yoda29369 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi..sorry about last post.
« on: May 02, 2011, 04:13:43 PM »
Hello my name is paul...been playing europa shard since 2002 and several other free shards....my main chars are a mage..necro..tamer mainly cause im crap at pvp..I hail from a small city in england called liverpool...** yer yer home of the beatles ** and if i hear that again ill scream..I seem to do extra ordinary long hours on the demise server at present and have several relatives all playing along  too...I s'pose in time my daughter will want to learn too...**hopes not**..I have some really neat ideas for scripting and have alot of uo playing experiences that I may be able to help other people with if the occassion arises...fast skill enhancement and the idoc decaying clock which if put in a script could determined the fall time of an idoc with quite good accuracy....btw I do not write scripts but I have worked out the formula in maths of when signs change the drop time can be worked out...this has been tested on demise server only on about 6 idcos....correct with 5 minutes either side.....btw i was reading about your idoc looter ...sounds extremely impressive.......well done....I would like the opportunity to invite more people to your forum who are also long term uo players and can contribute with ideas that your script writers may be able to use to enhance the game play of your users......thanks for reading paul

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hi..sorry about last post.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 05:00:59 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »
welcome to the boards.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »