Author Topic: attack nearest hostile  (Read 2586 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
attack nearest hostile
« on: May 23, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
Will attack closest targets, very useful for spawn or farming stuff.

Code: [Select]
repeat
gosub attack
repeat
  namespace copy TM_loot_in_progress from global TM_loot
until !TM_loot_in_progress <> #TRUE
until #false

sub attack
if #targCurs = 1 || #lLiftedKind = 1
  return
event macro 52 1
wait 10
event macro 53
wait 20
return

It's CLAw sensing, could put in healing sensing as well...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: attack nearest hostile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:09:38 AM »
Very nice! Three comments

I wrote a similar snippet (no Claw sensing) and discovered 3 things:
#1 - to prevent spamming while dead, I put in a loop to check for #charghost and it just does a "wait 1" if you're dead so you don't get the stupid messages flying up your screen about not being able to do it while dead
#2 - if you're on a regular character (read #3 and you'll understand), only do the gosub attack if you're over a certain HP so that you aren't luring in more things while you're low on health
#3 - if you're on a sampire/whammy, disregard #2 and make sure you're always attacking so that you can leech back life! I made the mistake of keeping #2 in for a while on my sampire and it sucked because when I got low, it would stop targeting! LOL

I also like you're check for targeting cursor and something being currently lifted!! I might just have to add that to mine!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 03:03:51 AM »
if my wife ever brings me my mouse to the hospital ill do some testing on some of this awesome stuff

Offline A LLama

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A LLama has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 04:24:33 PM »
Very nice! Three comments

I wrote a similar snippet (no Claw sensing) and discovered 3 things:
#1 - to prevent spamming while dead, I put in a loop to check for #charghost and it just does a "wait 1" if you're dead so you don't get the stupid messages flying up your screen about not being able to do it while dead
#2 - if you're on a regular character (read #3 and you'll understand), only do the gosub attack if you're over a certain HP so that you aren't luring in more things while you're low on health
#3 - if you're on a sampire/whammy, disregard #2 and make sure you're always attacking so that you can leech back life! I made the mistake of keeping #2 in for a while on my sampire and it sucked because when I got low, it would stop targeting! LOL

I also like you're check for targeting cursor and something being currently lifted!! I might just have to add that to mine!

I really hate to be the one to bring up a dead post, but this is a good learning example?

how would i take this^^ and add it to snippets im throwing together? i am trying to learn how to make the script "flow"? but its rough finding learning material.

sorry gentlemen Resurrecting the dead
Lead by example

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!
  • Respect: +386
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 07:35:49 PM »
I really hate to be the one to bring up a dead post, but this is a good learning example?

how would i take this^^ and add it to snippets im throwing together? i am trying to learn how to make the script "flow"? but its rough finding learning material.

sorry gentlemen Resurrecting the dead

try this section http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=17.0
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: