Author Topic: Galeamar's sampire hunter issues...  (Read 3253 times)

Offline krs187Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • krs187 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Galeamar's sampire hunter issues...
« on: June 04, 2011, 11:17:29 AM »
Hey all hope all is well lately!  I am experiencing issues with this script here;
 Galeamar's sampire hunter from euo.com.

People have posted months back on EUO regarding issues we are having in the script itself...  No luck so I was wondering if anyone had an altered version or would be able to alter it as certain event macro's are linked together and out of my understanding thus far... I will write list of common issues with the script hope anyone can assist me and make it function. :)

-Casts Enemy of One too often every 5-7 seconds...
-Other issue is EOO is linked with other macros in this event like LStrike, so when i alter timing it works for EOO but alters LS which is horrible
-Causes client crashes
-fails to honor many many times
-fails to heal with confidence even when i set the starting # of 110 in script to 99 or something, (I beleive this is set so u have to have more than 110 hps and drop below that set # of 110 to trigger this event which is also buggy and wrong...
-Should have variables of true and false and beggining of script here to be able to turn on and off heal with pots, heal with curse wep, chiv is fine but should be able to strictly use what u choose which it doesn't.

I know there is more issues, I just can't recall them all at this exact moment... This is the only sampire script that i can use as SUO has yet to get a hunter script which won't require tamers... ?

Anyhoo I hope ya'll can lend me a hand, or if someone has an altered version that is currently functioning i would like to have it please... :)

Cheers!!
-KRS

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +3089
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Galeamar's sampire hunter issues...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 11:42:53 AM »
I have never run that script before.  Hopefully someone here has an can make some recommendations or might spawn a little project to come up with something that's better supported.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +307
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 08:06:22 AM »
Don't we have a sampire script that's laying around here somewhere?? Or was that one of the ones that disappeared during the purging?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 11:58:58 AM »
I have never run that script before.  Hopefully someone here has an can make some recommendations or might spawn a little project to come up with something that's better supported.

Wow thanks for the speedy reply lol appreciated TM... And Yes it would be wicked to have something from scratch and supported that won't cause client crashes/and not a stand alone script like his... that is incabable of functioning with any looters scripts other than bmmagiclooter which sux... urs owns his no bosending built in... BTW i use ur looter daily... If u or ppl on here could in fact spawn a project i want in on beta testing....

:)
Cheers TM!
-KRS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 12:02:04 PM »
Don't we have a sampire script that's laying around here somewhere?? Or was that one of the ones that disappeared during the purging?

Musta been purged i'd assume search tab shows no hunting scripts without tamers involved which I prefer not to use long hours/long term too much headache pets lose loyalty certain scripts are non functional for monsters i prefer to hunt... Trog's/miasma/(occasinal swoops)/champ spawns etc... But it would be a fun project. :D

Tags: