Author Topic: Hello SUO!!  (Read 2174 times)

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Hello SUO!!
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »
Son - Dad.. Play catch with me!
Me - Go find your mom!
Son - Dad.. I'm thirsty!
Me - Go find your mom!
Son - Dad.. I gotta pee!
Me - Go find your mom! Leave the keyboard alone!  How many times do I have to tell you!! Melissa (Wife).. Come get your kid!!

That's right... I may not get father of the year but if UO ever gives awards to those making children orphans of the game I am sure I will be in line.

I have played UO for many many years and thought that I was done a few years ago when my son was born.  I gave away my accounts, all my rares, several black mares, and over 300 mil gold.  Not to mention the Luna house that was also given away.  All I can say is that now I cry about my ignorance and will forever be stingy.  No longer will I play the role of Santa Clause.  No sir... I will be forever known as the Grinch!!  I am keeping my accounts and my wealth from this day forth.

I have always been a player that preferred the PvM aspects to the game.  Always looking for more ways to increase my wealth and re-aquire my old status.  I used to love IDOCs and the mayhem associated with them.  The countless hours spent watching the house only for it to fall when I left for 2 minutes to pee (#$(*@(*^).  So.. today I was back at the helm and ready to loot.  Palms getting sweaty and the ithcy trigger finger was ready to strike.

**House Falls**  I am left standing with one box and watched a stealthier clean things out like the Flash:(  How could this be?  Now.. I am not a nieve individual and I have been known to script in my days (shhhh don't tell).  But this was crazy.  I have been told SUO is responsible party. 

With that in mind!! I say hello to you all and cannot wait to unravel the treasures the tools of this site will unfold.  I AM BACK!!! Woot!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello SUO!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 01:04:15 PM »
You must have run into my house looter script.  lol  Sorry about that.  ;)

Welcome; you'll be able to download that gem now.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »
Nice write up and do not be a stranger to the forums !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »
lol welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 01:11:36 PM »
You must have run into my house looter script.  lol  Sorry about that.  ;)

That is really a piece of work!  I work in IT and although I am not a programmer I have been known to fix some scripts that needed a few tweaks.  I can appreciate the effort and time it must have taken to write somthing that complex.  I so look forward to taking advantage of your hard work :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: