Author Topic: Hiya!!!!  (Read 2185 times)

Offline brandonavellanoTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brandonavellano has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya!!!!
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:59:53 PM »
Hello all nice to be back after 2 years yay!!!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +200
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 02:07:10 PM »

WOW, talk about somebody that overdid himself on a intro! Wow, I really hope you didnt get carple tunnel or anything with the amount of effort you put into that intro! Took me forever to read it even, good thing I took an Evelyn Wood Speed reading course before hand!

If that wasnt enough to make you think a bit, then please go and read some of the stickied posts for new intros, you might see yours is lacking...just a bit!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
hi

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +89
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 07:39:40 AM »

WOW, talk about somebody that overdid himself on a intro! Wow, I really hope you didnt get carple tunnel or anything with the amount of effort you put into that intro! Took me forever to read it even, good thing I took an Evelyn Wood Speed reading course before hand!

If that wasnt enough to make you think a bit, then please go and read some of the stickied posts for new intros, you might see yours is lacking...just a bit!
LMAO... I love the sarcasm on this site!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +3089
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 09:10:31 AM »
LMAO... I love the sarcasm on this site!

Heh, generally we aren't too mean.  However we do wield sarcasm like a Ginsu knife!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +390
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 09:22:24 AM »
Like I have said in the past and will say to day and also problably will say again. Wheres the Beef !!

Tags: