Author Topic: New member to the forum  (Read 1524 times)

Offline enrodTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enrod has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member to the forum
« on: August 11, 2011, 01:03:32 PM »
Hello all! I am enrod and I've been on and off with Ultima Online for about 8 years now. I mainly played as PvM player through out my whole career, recently dove into PvP on a freeshard. I played OSI for probably my first year or so, then switched over to freeshards and haven't changed since. I've always enjoyed the freedom of a private shard and the openness of players who are willing to help in need.

With the changes of High Seas, many new things have come out with imbuing that I have found quite strange! The system before was who had the best artifacts, now its who has the best imbued equipment! My how many things change from a 6 month break of this game. I'm happy to be back and High Seas has managed to rekindle my interest in UO. I hope that being a member on this board will help with my knowledge and understanding of all the changes this game has made and hopefully open up new doors I once viewed shut!

More about my personal life, i'm a recent graduate out of college and looking to be entering the business world with a finance degree in the very near future; as college loans don't just disappear! Thank you for reading about me and hope to see you guys in game. You can find me on Pandora!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: New member to the forum
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:56:53 PM »
Welcome Enrod.  High Seas has some fun content to it.  I hope that you enjoy and add to the conversations on the boards.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »
Welcome

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 08:50:10 AM »
Pandora!! Love it!  I listen to it all day at work.

Welcome and Good Luck.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 01:44:08 PM »