Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 179618 times)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Ter Mur Area Lumberjack v2.0 out 09/26 added multi-book support
« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2014, 09:30:31 AM »
Not literally everyone  ;) I just went through the thread and although several people mention the problem I don't see any solution. I don't mind spending the 10 minutes it takes to set up each time but it would be good to know why it's not working.

Apart from the save this works perfectly, thanks very much for making it available Neo you rock!!!

Which Win version do you use?
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Lust_er

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lust_er has no influence.
  • Am I in trouble Mom?
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/gemmagnolia.magnolia
« Reply #301 on: April 15, 2014, 11:31:44 PM »
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You all are awesome for your hard work!  ;D
It is what it is! Nothing more nothing less.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2014, 02:05:51 PM »
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You all are awesome for your hard work!  ;D
I appreciate the kind words!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Proximo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Proximo has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 17, 2014, 12:55:19 AM »
I'm using windows 7, haven't needed to use so much recently as I gathered all the boards I will need for a while. I will try running in compatibility mode next time I run and see if that helps.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2014, 09:31:20 AM »
I'm using windows 7, haven't needed to use so much recently as I gathered all the boards I will need for a while. I will try running in compatibility mode next time I run and see if that helps.

I don't know what could be the problem... The save is supposed to be written to the windows registry file... Maybe something is preventing that from happening (EUO might not have permissions to read/write REGISTRY?).

Try running EUO as administrator maybe.

And keep me posted!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Arcangelc

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Arcangelc has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 12, 2014, 11:23:46 PM »
Hi Neo, can you tell were to download the script, becouse i cant find it. Thanks.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 13, 2014, 02:56:38 AM »
Hi Neo, can you tell were to download the script, becouse i cant find it. Thanks.

Read this thread: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0 and then this thread: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0 then go here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

You will be enlightened and become all knowing at which time you will understand how to download this script.  ;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled scripting chat.....
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 02:58:26 AM by Crisis »

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 13, 2014, 03:56:31 AM »
You need to properly introduce yourself in the proper section to get your restricted status lifted!

Then you can download all sorts of goodies from this site! :)
Never fail to be polite.

Offline thessaya

• Activity:
    0%
  • thessaya has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2014, 01:58:16 AM »
Really nice setup, I'm having some odd problems though. At first the script would reopen my runebook over and over again, but would never actually recall. So I closed down EUO and started the script again. Loaded my setup, hit start. This time I recalled just fine, walked up to the first tree and started chopping.
However, my guy never stops, he just chops and chops, even if there's no more wood to be had at that tree. What am I missing here?

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2014, 02:12:22 AM »
Really nice setup, I'm having some odd problems though. At first the script would reopen my runebook over and over again, but would never actually recall. So I closed down EUO and started the script again. Loaded my setup, hit start. This time I recalled just fine, walked up to the first tree and started chopping.
However, my guy never stops, he just chops and chops, even if there's no more wood to be had at that tree. What am I missing here?
That is weird. Are you on OSI or freeshard? The script has only been tested on OSI. It journal scans for the "out of wood" message, to go to the other tree. So if the message would be different on your shard, that could cause the issue.

If that's not your case, is there any more info you could give so we could try and pinpoint the issue? Let us know, maybe we can find a solution.

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline thessaya

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2014, 02:32:22 AM »
Ok, I found and fixed the first problem, for some reason my classic client had mixed languages, so the script couldn't find the proper journal message. I changed the language settings and know the script knows when to stop chopping; dumb user error on my part.

Recalling however is still pretty wonky. When I start the script nothing happens at first, it reopens the bag and runebook a couple of times, eventually I did recall after two or three minutes. Now my bag is full and the script tries to get to the bank. It did open the correct runebook, but again it just sits there not recalling for a couple of minutes. Same deal when it tries to leave the bank again, it's taking a few minutes before the actual recall happens.
In another thread I read something about how the runebook style has been changed and how you have to dump some older .mul files into your uo directory, is that needed for your script? Because everything seems to work fine now, except for proper recalling.

Edit: I forgot, using your 2.0 version of the script, playing on an OSI shard with the latest classic client and version of EUO.

Another edit: the script sometimes keep shouting bank over and over, even though it opened on the first try. Sometimes does it after it has dropped off the boards already. About the recalling, when I hit load setup, the dropdown menu for the travel method is blank, I always have to reselect recall here, everything else saves fine. Maybe that's why the script's having trouble with traveling?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:45:37 AM by thessaya »

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2014, 05:20:40 AM »
Ok, I found and fixed the first problem, for some reason my classic client had mixed languages, so the script couldn't find the proper journal message. I changed the language settings and know the script knows when to stop chopping; dumb user error on my part.

Recalling however is still pretty wonky. When I start the script nothing happens at first, it reopens the bag and runebook a couple of times, eventually I did recall after two or three minutes. Now my bag is full and the script tries to get to the bank. It did open the correct runebook, but again it just sits there not recalling for a couple of minutes. Same deal when it tries to leave the bank again, it's taking a few minutes before the actual recall happens.
In another thread I read something about how the runebook style has been changed and how you have to dump some older .mul files into your uo directory, is that needed for your script? Because everything seems to work fine now, except for proper recalling.

Edit: I forgot, using your 2.0 version of the script, playing on an OSI shard with the latest classic client and version of EUO.

Another edit: the script sometimes keep shouting bank over and over, even though it opened on the first try. Sometimes does it after it has dropped off the boards already. About the recalling, when I hit load setup, the dropdown menu for the travel method is blank, I always have to reselect recall here, everything else saves fine. Maybe that's why the script's having trouble with traveling?
I'm not sure... It does seem like a setup problem. Try and reconfigure and save again to see if ti works. Which window version are you using ? I'll have to test the script here to see what's going on... Also, in the meantime, I'd recommend you take a look through the previous posts here, see if anyone had a similar problem... Maybe there's a solution for something I've overlooked? I don't know!

Anyway, let me know either way!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline thessaya

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2014, 05:52:40 AM »
Win 7 64bit. I redid the setup, this time using only 5 runes with a couple of tree each, and only one rune in recall book for the safe location. The script itselfs works great, but the recall doesn't. It will reopen the runebook over and over, sometimes starring at it for a couple of minutes and eventually figure out where to go.

If I recall manually it will immediately pathfind and pick up where it left off. I added the .mul files aswell to see if that would change anything, no luck though. Is there some kind of wait timer maybe, for stamina/mana? In any case, it mostly happens when the script says 'travelling back to last tree' and then it opens the runebook and stares at the frontpage; it's just bringing up the correct page.

Not getting more than 4-5k logs/hour because of this, it'd be awesome if you could find some solution for this. I did check the thread and people were talking about how the script is trying to go for scrolls instead of the spell but I suppose this has been fixed already, it wouldn't recall at all I guess if that were still an issue.

Offline drindeth

• Activity:
    0%
  • drindeth has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 13, 2014, 08:06:04 PM »
this script works great. setup is easy enough and seems to run real smooth with no problems for me. I love the pathfinding to nearby tree's that was a great addition.

Offline arrow1wv

• Activity:
    0%
  • arrow1wv has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 12, 2014, 09:06:35 AM »
I just loaded and used this script last night. I added 2 full rune books with about 8 trees per rune.
Used a bank for the secure. I ran the script for about 4 hours and it performed perfectly.

Thanks Neo, great script

Tags: