Author Topic: Merry Meet!  (Read 2681 times)

Offline ElsaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Elsa has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Merry Meet!
« on: January 14, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »
 ;)  Its just great to see there is a new Script site to be able to go to! Thankyou!
  My name is Elsa and I have just started playing again after a 2 yr break. I currently play the Great Lakes Shard and am loving being back in the game. ") Please IM me if I can help with anything, although I am not very computer knowledged (sorry).
  One thing I was wondering is does your site offer a tutorial or something of that means to teach dummies like me how to write scripts, cause I would love to be able to give back and contribute!
  Nice to meet every one!

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Meet!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 08:59:11 PM »
tell us a little more about yourself.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 09:00:44 PM »
Hi Elsa!

Welcome to ScriptUO and Welcome back to Ultima Online.

What brought you back to UO btw?I'm just curious...

No one seems to be able to shake this game. Nostalgia is probably keeping UO alive more than anything.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Elsa has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 05:58:07 AM »
Well I'm retired early because of a work related injury and its better to play and chat with peops than sit here and twittle my thumbs! lol ;D :D

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »

One thing I was wondering is does your site offer a tutorial or something of that means to teach dummies like me how to write scripts, cause I would love to be able to give back and contribute!

yes, it does and i imagine you can see it already even in restricted status.  check out the stickied introductions in new member introductions to gain more access

• Activity:
    0%
  • Elsa has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 10:44:32 AM »
 :(Anyone able to tell me why I can see script instructions but not the actual script to download or copy? Please help!

Post Merge: March 18, 2012, 10:51:23 AM
Ok Ive read the rules again and I have posted and been in here awhile, could someone plse remove my restricted access? Pretty Plse")
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:51:23 AM by Elsa »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »
:(Anyone able to tell me why I can see script instructions but not the actual script to download or copy? Please help!

Post Merge: March 18, 2012, 10:51:23 AM
Ok Ive read the rules again and I have posted and been in here awhile, could someone plse remove my restricted access? Pretty Plse")
Hello and Welcome Elsa!
We are all nice and friendly people around. Since we putting a lot of efforts in our Scripts, knowlegde and sharing, we want some efforts by our new Members in putting a great Effort.
Maybe you should try to check some of the other introductions first, calm down a little bit and try it again.

In the end its very simple, we want know something about you, where you play, why you enjoy uo, what kind of gameplay do you prefer, how you found this site and many other aspects, that gives us a small picture about you.
More Informations mean better chance to get unrestricted.

Good Luck

Crome

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
Welcome

Tags: