Author Topic: Hi, I'm Vincent  (Read 1811 times)

Offline lazypig0822Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lazypig0822 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm Vincent
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:42:46 PM »
Hi, I'm Vincent. I am 23 years old and I am from Hong Kong. I have played UO for 10 years. At first, there aren't any insurance in the game. No properties, no fc, fcr...etc. The equipment only classified as 4-5 categories such as EQ. As time goes, UO have change a lot. It involve making good armors, then UOML for imbuing. In different version, it requires different techniques. I am play lots of server like HKIZ, HAIRRA, DEMISE, 7LOOP, and now ABCUO. I am a fighter in the first 2 years and changed to mage until now. At first, the setting I play is 800 skill points, then 700, and now unlimited. I experienced different environment and it really give me much fun

I like playing UO because it is different than the other games. Other RPG games requires hunting a lot for equipments and lv up. The more time you played, the stronger you are. It is fun at first because people like new games. After playing several days, I will feel bored. However, UO is totally different. I chat a lot in UO. I like hunting with fds. Although the display is not as good as the online games nowadays, it still worth us to play as I don't feel bored.

In the past, I dun use any scripts. But now, I try to use script because I am lag in foreign server. People cast very fast. I am finding the way to tackle my connection problem. So, I try to you easyuo. I try to learn the language in easyuo and search in yahoo. Then I find this forum.

To me, I appreciate people who create their script for a long time and lots of effort. It's true in the rules that I did nothing but a good introduction for the 90% free stuff. Therefore, I wrote this introduction and nice to meet you all =]

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm Vincent
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
welcome to the site and thank you for introducing yourself

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 09:05:33 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +49
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 04:28:10 AM »
Welcome!

Offline lazypig0822Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lazypig0822 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 05:18:35 AM »
Nice you meet your guys =]

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +559
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 06:36:08 AM »
Hello and welcome to Scriptuo:)

Tags: