Author Topic: You're too young to be playing this game!  (Read 2059 times)

Offline AnalaylaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Analayla has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
You're too young to be playing this game!
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
Hello. My name is Ana. I''ve been playing UO for almost 10 years, about 8 months before AoS came out and while I was still in elementary. I like planting and getting my butt kicked at PvP. I started on Chesapeake, but moved to Lake Austin and have played that shard ever since. I'm currently on my longest streak of continuous UO ever (as in I haven't officially quit in that time), 3 years. Before that I left for two of Blizzard's other online games. Something about UO has always called me back. I think it has something to do about the community... either that or the ability to make an amazing house and scoff at others' lack of creativity.
My first template I started with was a tamer mage, and to this day that is my favorite template. I haven't really explored what the rest of the templates have to offer. The most PvP experience I had was back when every time a pet died, it lost 10 points in every skill. Or was it 10%? All I know is it took the fun out of worrying about my pets dying. Oh no, health redlined!!! Oh well, lost .1 skills, I'll get it back in 5 minutes of hunting.
Up until this September my family paid for my account (officially... I paid them back 10 bucks each month while they paid the six month game time every so often). Now I keep my father's account open as well as my own... I use his account for his crafters. I'm incredibly lazy and hate training. That's the real reason I've only ever played a tamer mage. After 10 years, my tamer still has a base taming of 102.9. Maybe it's Lazy Teen Syndrome. I'm about to leave my teens, though, so maybe that'll change things. :P
I can see I'm about to rant about pointless stuff now, so I'm going to step off the podium.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: You're too young to be playing this game!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Thank you for stopping in and saying hello.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
Hello Ana, thank you for saying Hello..
Welcome to this Site.-)

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:04:43 PM »
 Welcome to the site  8) theres alota helpfull info, and friendly people here, your gonna love it.
 It's good to see younger peeps still playing uo. With no adds in yrs, and no discs to bump into in the stores.... all the young players ive known have grown up, and no new ones replaced them.

Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 07:08:52 AM »
Welcome to the site ana.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 08:42:34 PM »
Welcome! :D I started the game when I was 11!

Offline Flan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Flan has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 09:05:42 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: