• Reputation Power: 1
  • JulieBug has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: March 09, 2012, 02:44:41 PM »
Hello All ,

Well after reading some of the example intro`s I kinda feel I should talk about my early days of UO, which were quite a few  years ago although I may offend some of you .. I started off being forced (not really forced but more like bribed and yes I can be bribed but no I am not cheap  :P ) by my loving husband into making chars on different servers and then working tailoring and blacksmithing so that he could get bods. Wasnt long of doing that before I despised this game the constant clicking doin the same thing over and over was driving me mad ... I had never really gamed much before that and was only a  game or two here on a nintendo ..

A couple of years passed and I was just getting able to not cringe at the sight of a video game when my husband once again bribed me to play another game this time it was WOW..
That was fun for awhile and then came some guild drama and the result was a distaste for that game as well as losing a couple of friends  :'( and there my WOW days ended

My husband has off and on played UO since I met him and has always tried to get me to return with promises of the fun stuff well I finally gave in this past year when he offered to let me design his home and decorate it. I must say that was my first UO addiction others have come since then and my latest is gift boxes! If gift boxes were adult actresses I would be considered Charlie Sheen!

I am a stay at home mom of a ornery 3 year old ... I am under 30 ( not getting my age sorry .....well unless I am promised a gift box for my next bday) I wish I could say as others have that I am so interested in coding but the truth is I am not , my reason for being here is a lil selfish .. I recently had an EMG that showed I was on the verge of carpal tunnel so one of my friends suggested looking into EUO and I did but a lot of their scripts comments seem to be about broken scripts so a google search led me here.

My only char is a Tamer/Mage and I am so thrilled with that I have not wanted to try any others ...My favorite pet in game has to be the Cu Sidhe ( mine is named Wally after my first dog ) I do a lot of farming to buy gift boxes! Did I mention I love gift boxes ?

Well last but not least my girlfriends measurements well lets see ....oh wait ....dont have to do that one right ? :P Dont judge it is 2012 !

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 03:14:09 PM »
Good Intro.... I'm not sure if you like gift boxes.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
gift box.jpg

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:46:18 PM »
nice post...and you already have a cool avatar, it took me most of a month to figure out how to set one, hehe :P
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline JulieBugTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 05:04:06 PM »
Thx Guys! Wait a sec did someone mention gift boxes ? Where in the world is the drooling face smiley ? I must say I might have a new addiction and that is reading post here ! I love this site already!!! *scurries off to read more post*

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +352
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
Hehe, everyone has their fetish, I guess

Welcome to SUO.  You are now unrestricted.  Thx for taking the time and introducing yourself.  See you on the boards.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 08:37:46 PM »
Welcome!!!

Offline JulieBugTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 08:38:59 PM »
or two or three or four or five or..........  :P Thanks alot ...Glad to be here my only regret is not finding you guys sooner!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +467
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 08:18:26 AM »
Hello Julie,
thanks for putting such an effort into your intro.

I am under 30 ( not getting my age sorry .....well unless I am promised a gift box for my next bday)
We will see if this knowlegde will be worthy enough ;)

See you around..

Crome

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +540
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 09:01:53 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: